The Nutritional Services Department is committed to providing the opportunity for all students to access nutritious meals in a cost effective manner. Our program can best provide healthy meals to students when student accounts are prepaid.
Online Payments: Beginning January 24th, 2019
South Burlington Nutritional Services is excited to offer MySchoolBucks®! This online payment service provides a quick and easy way to add money to your student’s meal account using a credit/debit card or electronic check.
You can also view recent purchases, check balances, and set-up low balance alerts for FREE!
- Convenience - Available 24/7 on the web or through our mobile app for your smartphone
- Efficiency - Make payments for all your students, even if they attend different schools within the district. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
- Control - Set low balance alerts, view account activity, recurring/automatic payments & more!
- Flexibility - Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
- Security – MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards.
Enrollment is easy!
- Go to MySchoolBucks.com or download the mobile app and register for a free account.
- Add your students using their school name and student ID.
- Make a payment to your students’ accounts with your credit/debit card or electronic check.
A program fee may apply. You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose, before you are charged.
If you have any questions, contact MySchoolBucks directly:
- (855) 832-5226
- Visit myschoolbucks.com and click on Help
Send Check or Cash
You can always bring money in personally or send it with your student. Please place it in an envelope marked clearly with your student's name, the amount of the pre-payment and the check number. Checks should be made out to Nutritional Services. Turn in prepaid deposits to the cafeteria cashier(s) or school office.