• SB



    In accordance with district policy, it is the intent of the school board to make available to the community members of South Burlington the use of the school grounds and facilities (to the extent possible) within the parameters of board policy and in the best interest of the district.

    Use of school facilities is the immediate concern of the building administrator/principal.  Individuals, inclusive of employees, who wish to reserve school facilities or property, must first submit a Request for Facility Use Form and sign the Agreement of Charges, General Rules and Regulations, and Facility Event Safety Information Sheet which includes required facility use guidelines for COVID-19/Delta Variant.  

    Request for Facility Use Form  - Submit for review to the email below

    Agreement of Charges - Rates

    General Rules and Regulations - Please read

    Facility Event Safety and Custodial Contact Information - Please read

    Once submitted, Jessica Witty will review the request and you will be notified if the request is approved, denied, or if further information is needed.  The Director of Finance and Operations will determine any fees and/or liability.  You can contact Jessica Witty at jwitty@sbschools.net.

    A Certificate of Insurance listing the specific school as the policy holder is required before a final approval can be made at your request.  If you do not have insurance to obtain this, you can use the link below to acquire coverage.  The codes you will need to use when applying for coverage are below. 

    Event Insurance  - Program offered to those who need insurance.

    School Codes